FormGrep Studio 2017 (FGS 2017)
FormGrep Studio 2017 is a productivity work bench. It enables Oracle Forms and Reports developers to work smarter and faster. Developers benefit from FGS 2017 when analyzing, modifying, customizing and auditing modules in any Oracle Forms and Reports based application system. With FGS 2017, Forms and Reports developers can do all following and more…
- Perform searches including multiple strings and regular expressions on as many modules as exist in your application.
- Calculate DIFFerences between versions of modules.
- Transform modules using advanced XSLT technology based on Open Source components.
New Features in FGS 2017 include...
- 64-Bit Difference Engine – Calculates FMB, MMB and PLL module differences for 64-Bit Oracle Forms 11G2. Able to compare modules from different versions. For example, 11G2 FMBs can be compared to 10G2 FMBs.
- Support for 12C Forms (64-Bit Forms).
- Can search 12C FMBs, MMBs and PLLs. Can compare 12C FMBs, PLLs, and MMBs to 11G2 and 10G2 modules.
- Search engines now provide detailed context for where the results of the search occur in the target modules. Previous versions of FormGrep produced a list of where the target strings occurred. The new feature displays the context using the FormBuilder IDE style.
- The new “Class Diagrams” show the Property Class and Module names from where Object Properties are derived.